Adana, Jedi Master
About Me


Name::Master Adana
From::Jedi Temple, Coruscant
My name is Master Adana Jahura and my home is the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. After 2 years of war nothing has changed and we are no closer to peace than at the beginning. May the Force be with us all.
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Torture Part 1
Rude Awakening
Trouble
Suspicions
The Message
Brain cramp
Kidnapped
Night Thoughts
A New Beginning

Archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Links

Anakin
DJK
Obi-Wan
Phobia

Whatever Here

Whatever Here. Tagboard maybe or more links

Spare

Take this out or add pics or links.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Torture Part 2

Another wave of cold water hit me and my wet fingers threatened to slip off the steel bar above my head. I had brought my knees up in order to avoid the sharp spikes below calling upon the Force to provide the additional strength I needed. Salty drops splashed into my face and eyes from the pool making it harder to see.

I could hear the door opening and the watery barrage stopped suddenly.

“It’s enough you stupid bitch. I want her alive not half dead. Jedi are not immortal.” Marusi’s shouted at her in annoyance. “Get that thing out of here.”

Octavia obeyed with a grunt and disappeared dragging the hose behind her.

“And now to you, my daaarling.” He cooed with satisfaction to have the upper hand in this game. “We are going to have a little talk.”

I shook the water out of my hair and face to be able to see more clearly. I noticed a shiny object in his hand as he walked toward me his face a grimace of pure joy to see me helpless and at his mercy.

“And now we shall see how the Force really works.” He stretched out his hand and jabbed the object into the side of my neck.

As the liquid swam through my body I had a feeling of floating above ground. TRUTH SERUM!! That bastard. It would be hard to fight against its affects and not to say anything involuntarily The room began to swim and spin around me and I knew that my face was contoured into a silly grin until the muscles of my mouth and cheeks hurt. Marusi’s voice came from a far distance but yet echoed very clearly through my mind.
“If you are a good little girl I might let you get out of there.” He walked around me. “How does it feel to have lost control over you?” he laughed in self satisfaction.

“Not…quite….yet.” I managed to say.

“Oh, you were always a stubborn one.” Marusi stroked my hair as my head lolled from one side to another. “But I think you are ready for me now.” A wolfish grin twisted his mouth.

As coherent thoughts left my mind my body became semi limp, making it harder to hold on to the bar. I gritted my teeth while my hands kept slipping off the smooth metal.

“Would you like some relief?” Marusi leaned over, his face close to mine.

“Nggghhh.”

“You just don’t learn, do you?” he cackled. “Let the games begin.”

My jumbled brain only vaguely registered what he was about to do. With a few quick movements he cut into my tunic and stripped it off me leaving only my undergarments in place. The burn marks stung as the salt water penetrated my skin. Not the worst of pains but as I was unable to relief the itch it became most uncomfortable.

Marusi reveled in my discomfort from what I could see of his facial expression. My eyes could no longer focus and rolled slowly into the back of my eye sockets.

“Too bad this body is wasted for the Jedi.” His voice sounded husky. “You could have had it good with me.” A harshness suddenly underplayed the baritone.

Grabbing a handful of hair he jerked back my head. “Where is the treasure of the temple.?” He growled with malice.

“Wha…tre….treashure?” my tongue had the consistency of a bantha steak only less flavorful.

“The money the Jedi stash in there. You can’t tell me that you live from nothing.” My head flew forward when he pushed my face into the water.

Just before I thought my breathing would stop he pulled my pulled my head back up.

“Tell me, NOW.” He shouted.

“No….m…monnneyyy.” I babbled. The ringing in my ears increased.

“I should have known better. You are as useless as Kenobi.” Marusi used his weight to submerge me under water. My fingers let go. And then I felt nothing but stabbing pain as the durasteel spikes penetrated the skin of the bottom of my feet.

Kenobi….The name sounded familiar. I couldn’t remember where I had heard it. All thought vanished while I sank deeper into my wet grave.

---------------------------------------------

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those-- * BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

6:46 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Hang in there!

What do they know? There is not hidden money at the Temple!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

Oh he's dead.. I swear.. I'll kill that *goes off into string of very long cuss words*

They thought Catia was bad? They haven't seen me as pissed as I am right now. *several vases hit the wall smashing to pieces*

If I find out Zan Arbor is in on this, she will get no mercy.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Godfrey Zebulon said...

That's if I don't get to him first Pho.

*eyes flicker*

They have never faced a dragon's wrath, and Fafnir is not a good start.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Adana, I am going to be there as fast as I can. Don't let him win.

He believes the tales that are told in the city, the fool.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

I am not gone yet. He has another thing coming.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Flik Sivrak said...

Of course there's no money in the Jedi Temple; the majority of it is tied up in banks as a bunch of useless ones and zeroes that don't really exist! If anything happened to their computers, - no more money cos it's all digital! I find it asmusing when bad buys fight over things that don't exist!

1:18 AM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

I know. This myth has been around for a long time and people still fall for it.
Greed has always clouded his judgement.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Good grief, has Kenobi not rescued you yet?

These torture sessions can seem to last forever. They do end tho....one way or another.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

You know him, Mr Patience himself. He is most likely sitting on an idea making sure it's fool proof.

*groans loudly*

5:46 PM  
Blogger Catia Ravenstone said...

Obi wan useless Kenobi.. *snorts* If I wasn't halfway across the god damn galaxy I'd come in there and cut you loose myself adana, just to see the look on that chauvensitic pig's face ( and by pig I mean Marsui)

Not that Obi Wan is much better either. But given the choice I'd pick Obi Wan any day.. if Octavia had a half a brain we could make a good team.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

Catia stop dreaming. Octavia is not a teamplayer.

Obi Wan will come but I can't rely on someone to rescue me, it's not his duty to save my arse.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Duchess-General Amelia Cartwright said...

That's right, take control of the situation Adana. Use your womanly superiority to men to rule the day.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

Thanks Amelia. No man will rule over me that is for sure although some have tried and will try in the future.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Catia Ravenstone said...

You forget, anyone can be bent to another's will if the right amount of bait is dangled in front of their noses. Doesn't matter if it's money, power, fame. you name it if it can be obtaind you can bend ayone. Even if it's for a time, if you use that time wisely you can acomlish a year's worth of work in a month.

Adana this might be soft of me for saying, the Jedi are your family. Without someone to trust, someone to have faith in there is nothing.All hope is lost. If it should be anyone to save you.. it should be Obi Wan and Anakin.

This comes from someone who knows, and well what's it like to loose all hope.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home