Adana, Jedi Master
About Me


Name::Master Adana
From::Jedi Temple, Coruscant
My name is Master Adana Jahura and my home is the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. After 2 years of war nothing has changed and we are no closer to peace than at the beginning. May the Force be with us all.
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Rude Awakening
Trouble
Suspicions
The Message
Brain cramp
Kidnapped
Night Thoughts
A New Beginning

Archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Links

Anakin
DJK
Obi-Wan
Phobia

Whatever Here

Whatever Here. Tagboard maybe or more links

Spare

Take this out or add pics or links.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Torture Part 1

When I awoke next my surroundings had changed drastically. Instead of lying on a cod I found my wrists and ankles tied to a wheel. The air smelled musty and water dripped slowly from the ceiling. As my eyes adjusted to the darkened I noticed a strong steel chain that led from the wheel to the other end of the room. The younglings were nowhere to be seen.

The walls were constructed from bricks reinforced by durasteel. There were neither windows nor a visible door which did not mean there wasn’t one. Any attempt to free myself from the restraints failed. I decided to bide my time and wait.

But nothing prepared me for what happened next.

A stream of cold water hit me in the chest as the wheel began to spin. The constant stream pushed me with such force into the back of the wheel that I could feel the spikes penetrated my skin, punctuating the muscles below. The room spun at increasing speed, blood rushing toward my head. Reaching into the Force I tried to slow down the movement in order to focus better but with little success.

The wheel slowed down and came to a halt with me hanging upside down. My eyes fell on a pair of black leather boot with beige trouser legs. Since I was unable to lift my head at all due to a metal band around my neck that held my head in place I could not see my captor. I knew it was not Marusi but one of his companions.

“So we meet at last.” A female voice, laced with venom, said.

I remained silent, waiting for more to come.

“You are probably wondering who I am. Well, let’s say Obi Wan knows me quite intimately.” Her short laugh sounded like a snort.

Her fingers removed some of the water that was running down my face. Her touch felt hot on my cold skin but there was no warmth in her caress.

“I am Octavia.” She waited for me to respond.

“Obi Wan has mentioned you name, yes.” I replied, cautious as to what she might do next.
“”Mentioned, is that all? After what we had?” her voice became louder.

“Yes, mentioned.” I tried to keep from sounding surprised.

“Of course he would toward you.” She turned the wheel and the world turned right side up again. The face that appeared before me was contorted by hatred and the lines in her face bore witness to the life she had been living.

Octavia tilted her head studying me for a moment before a smirk crinkled her thin lips. She must have been once beautiful but all that was left was an empty soul driven by spite.

“You, just like Obi Wan all those years ago, have fallen into the trap we laid out for you.” Again the short laugh. “But he won’t be able to save you and he knows. The younglings were the bait the council and you took so easily. I guess the Jedi aren’t as intelligent as people think.” She reached out behind her to retrieve a metal pole with a glowing tip.

“And now I shall have some fun.” She stepped back and pointed the hot end toward my chest. Searing heat melted away the fabric of my tunic and layers of skin. The smell of burning flesh hit my nostrils and made my eyes water.

Her evil laughter filled the cell as she repeatedly stabbed me leaving patches of burnt skin all across my body and arms. Shutting out the pain completely was impossible and some of what I felt must have shown on my face.

Satisfied with the results Octavia stored away the pole after she cooled the still glowing tip. She walked toward me with a spring in her step and a satisfied grin on her face.

“I have a surprise for you.” She pushed a button. Two claw like metal clamps descended and gripped my shoulders. The restraints around my hands, feet and neck opened before I was lifted into the air. My limps tingled as blood began to flow back into them.

A trap door in the floor opened revealing a pit filled with sharp metal stakes pointing upward. I hung, suspended in the air, above the pit.

“And now the fun begins.” Octavia threw back her head while she let out a loud shriek that echoed through the small space.

tbc

---------------------------------------------

18 Comments:

Blogger Phobia said...

Hang on Adana.. Please you have to hang on.. Don't let them beat you like this.. Just wait and have patience. I can feel it, help will be there soon.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Catia Ravenstone said...

Ahh someone who knows the old tortures.. Gives me a thrill just reading about it.. Octavia don't get cocky though.. Those pesky Jedi always find a way of getting through the cracks..

6:21 PM  
Blogger Godfrey Zebulon said...

Just let go of the pain, cast yourself above the grounded world.. Adana don't give up, please. You're too strong to let these clowns beat you down.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Force, that woman. she just won't let go. Hang on Adana, I'll be there as soon as I can.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

Pho, Godfrey and Obi: I shall not give up by a long shot. She might try but I will not falter. As long as no one harms those younglings.

6:33 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Oh no Master Adana, Please hang on? Help should be on its way very soon! Please keep in mind you are well loved at the Temple... My spirit is with yours...

1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH
MY
SITH!
I goting to kill her!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

I'm so going to have to kill that woman!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

Thank you Belda. But as I said before I am not going down without a fight. so don't fret.

Ani, you might have to help your Master here a bit.

I know Kriss, she is annoying.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Poor you.

Does it hurt, sister?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

*clenches teeth*

No, but thanks for asking.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Flik Sivrak said...

Hi Adana. I've got a new blog to put my stories in. Emimar

9:53 AM  
Blogger Quinlan Vos said...

Look sweetheart your just going to have to bare with that pain for a while, for there's nothing I can do to help you.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

Thanks Vos, I'll manage.

Hasn't been the first time someone tried to end my life.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Flik Sivrak said...

Can't wait to see what happens next...

8:45 AM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

post should be up by tonight

8:47 AM  
Blogger Flik Sivrak said...

Yay! I'm looking forward to it, though it'll probably be tomorrow before I catch it. I like how your story and Obi-Wan's is blending together.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

It means alot that you like my writing. thanks

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home