Adana, Jedi Master
About Me


Name::Master Adana
From::Jedi Temple, Coruscant
My name is Master Adana Jahura and my home is the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. After 2 years of war nothing has changed and we are no closer to peace than at the beginning. May the Force be with us all.
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Brain cramp
Kidnapped
Night Thoughts
A New Beginning

Archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Links

Anakin
DJK
Obi-Wan
Phobia

Whatever Here

Whatever Here. Tagboard maybe or more links

Spare

Take this out or add pics or links.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Message

Long before Mace contacts me I am up. After a good morning workout and refreshing shower I have some time to take care of various reports for the council. Something I always dread. Just before I finish my com chirps and Mace notifies me to meet him in the council room.

Once I enter I can tell by his expression that things have gone from bad to worse. Wordless he hands me his data pad to play the recording of this morning’s message. With growing horror I listened to the monotone male voice resonating through the empty room.

“Ok, Jedi, it is time to get down to business. As you already know we have two of your future protégés. So far we have left them unharmed but every day that goes by without adhering to our demands will mean a step closer to their unavoidable fate. So listen Jedi, this is what we want.” There is a brief pause and the shuffling of feet can be heard in the background.

“I am sure you would not want to imagine the look of pain on their little adorable faces.” Here he laughs sadistically.

“Well, back to business. These are our demands and you better make sure they are met: 3 of our friends, are incarcerated in the city penitentiary. They have been arrested wrongfully and it is time they are freed. Since your judicial system is full of pitfalls we have to take our own measures. You have 2 standard days to have them released. OH, and one more thing. I see the fuzz snoop around and the deal is off.” The transmission ends abruptly.

I turn off the device and when I lift my head I find Mace’s dark eyes on me. A shiver runs down my spine and makes my skin tingle.

---------------------------------------------

11 Comments:

Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Oh my Master Adana! This is indeed scary! Only 2 days? Thats a short time frame... I wish there was a way to negociate with these kidnapers?

7:31 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

Sometimes people will not be negoitated with . That's a sad fact of life. Trust Adana to get them back safel. Now all we can do is wait.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh dear! Not good! Be careful!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Watch your back. I don't you to end up missing as well.

9:23 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

Sometimes the only negotiations are with force . keep yourself safe.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

Thanks everyone. I will take care of myself but foremost of those two younglings.
And cooltopten, you are right, the Force is our negotiator in this.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Adana, I wish I could be of any help to you. Take care and may the Force be with you.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Can you save them without getting yourself killed, I wonder?

9:31 AM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

I will try my best, Lord Vader. Do I sense concern for me somewhere behind that dark helmet?

5:45 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I hate when hidden people demand things for people they hid.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

You are right, Erifia. I do dispise it too

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home